• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application for Miki_chan456
Thread Modes
*Sorry accidentally deleted this whist trying to figure out the code, which I still have not, any help fixing it will be much appreciated!*

Nickname: Miki_chan456 or just Miki

Why you should be in our staff: I think I should be in y'alls staff because I believe I'm responsible to take on the task
of staff member. I also believe I have a great sense of humor, which is good when the situation calls for it. I love to help others whenever I can. Even if it's something small or something tedious, I try my best to get a task for someone done as  efficiently and quickly as possible.

Experience if any: I have experience with two other servers (one where i was a staff on and the other not) I usually would helped with grief patrolling, helping with "staff only" commands for regular members, and helped regulate the chats.

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I was a staff on Bandiworld for sometime, but left on my own accord due to some personal issues with the owner and some of the members. ( Would say honorary because it was a dead server when I was last on it over 9 months ago if you email me or pm me I can tell you what happened)

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Ask them politely to stop, I they keep doing it ask them again  to stop even if they are angry, and after several warnings mute them from the server. Anything action above that
(temp bans/bans) should be taken to a higher up such as an admin or owner before going through with it.

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Tell them asking for a rank doesn't help your chances of actually getting a rank. If you set your mind to a specific rank and you work towards it you will eventually get it.

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I'm going to be a college freshman in August and I'm going to be  working toward getting a degree in biology. I went to an engineering high school where I got to learn all the disciplines of  science and engineering (It was sometimes a bore but this past year it was so much fun) which won't help me very much in my  degree plan. I also love learning new languages and I want to use these languages by traveling, right now I'm currently learning Korean and some Chinese. I am set to go to Korea next Summer with my University and am so excited to go.

Additional: I may not have a rank but you are welcome to stop by my plot to look at my current project [Image: smile.png] Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this!

Your application got accepted by majority of votes. Congratulations!