• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Heyo! It's me, Flippy!
Thread Modes
Hello, I'm MrFlippy, Flippy, Floppy, or whatever you'd like to call me. Aliquam is the only server I'm in. I'm a Familiar rank player at Aliquam and I'm pretty okay at building. But hey, let me introduce myself some more.

I'm 16 years old. I'm an independent video game developer, programmer, Microsoft Insider, website maker, hardware mechanic, and music maker. I have my own music channel (http://www.youtube.com/c/MrFlippyMusic), a gaming channel and computer-based channel as well. My music is video game-based, and I play random games for YouTube. I live in Florida, and hopefully, within 2 years I get to move to the UK.

I'm a nice person to be around with and as soon as I talk to someone I instantly add them as friends because friends are awesome. I'm always able to help anyone and everyone, as long as it's something I can actually help with. Tongue

I can always try to answer questions even if I don't know how to answer them. I have friends everywhere in Aliquam, regular members and staff members!

Most people don't know this (it's not a big deal), but my first language is Spanish. Surprise! Both my Spanish and my English speaking/reading/understanding skills are 97% good. (That 3% being unable to pronounce "Order", "Murder", "Quarter", "Border", "Shorter" correctly, and confusing "On" with "In" about 20% of the time...) My parents don't know English at all (they're getting there), and my 11-year-old brother is great at it!

I build my own computers, and one of my goals (besides wanting to reach 64 gigabytes of RAM one day) is to one day own a small video game studio, at a certain location or even at the basement, if I have no other choice.

By now you can probably tell I'm pretty attached to Minecraft, computers, and the science behind technology. That's all you pretty much need to know! Goodbye. o/

Happy to have you Flipmeister Big Grin

(28 Apr 2016, 05:02 PM)Takkita Wrote: Happy to have you Flipmeister Big Grin

Great! Big Grin

Pretty sure knowing how to pronounce Murder and Order differently is going to be a important thing when learning a language. 

-Alphonzo
[Image: adcATCy.jpg]