• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application for Junior Moderator
Thread Modes
Kyzoy's Application for JuniorModerator

Nickname: Kyzoy
Playtime: 2 days, 5 hours, 22 minutes

Why you should be in our staff:
I believe I'd make a good addition to the staff team because I am a well-rounded, mature individual who can keep cool in tough situations and I constantly lighten the mood with jokes and sarcasm, where appropriate. I'm a sucker for those in need, and will generally go out on a limb to help other players.

Experience, if any:
I do not have any experience being a moderator on any Minecraft servers, but I am currently and have been a chat moderator for a website that uses chatango since October of 2014. You've got to start somewhere, right?

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:
I am not a staff member on any other server.

What timezone are you living in:
GMT+2

How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:
I can spend an average of 100-180 minutes online per day. This of course varies from day to day due to real-life commitments. 

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do:
I would first ask the player to stop using caps, as its overuse is against Rule #5. If the player continues, I would give them a warning.

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would private message the player the proper way to go about ranking up with /modreq rank, and politely ask him/her to be patient. If I was already preoccupied with something, I would tell the player the estimated amount of time until I could come and check out what they've built.

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long:
I'm a foreign exchange student who speaks four different languages, three of which fluently. I love mathematics and physics to the extent where I do them as a hobby. I'm also a professional level chef, having entered Federazione Italiana Cuochi (the Federation of Italian Cooks) earlier this year. I'm a glutton, and I love to eat.

Additional:
I don't have any additional notes.

Thank you for the consideration.
~Ky
[Image: WEqa4lR.png]

With the majority of the staff votes you've been selected to be our new Assistant JrMod! Congratulations!
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440