• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Assistant Application
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: ItsMrFlippy. But Flippy works!

[*]Why you should be in our staff: I'd like to apply as an assistant at Aliquam because I have enough free time to spend. I also believe I can be of help maintaining the server in it's best conditions.

[*]Experience if any: No.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I'm not a staff on any other server. Aliquam is the only server I go to (and have ever been to, I believe).

[*]What timezone are you living in: GMT-4.

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: School days, after 6 PM until 12 AM. Weekends, Usually 7 AM to 11-12 AM. I'm both an early bird and a night owl. Schedule if you're interested: http://imgur.com/4aWpN9b

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I'll verbally tell them to mind the caps as it's part of the /rules not to overuse capital letters. If they continue to do so, They will get a warn for spam.

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I'll let them know that they can /request rank, and they can patiently wait to get their build(s) reviewed. Continuing this misbehaviour may result in a warn, and more severe consequences may come depending on this player's level of misbehavior.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I'm 16. My main language is Spanish, and my English is as good. I'm a fun person to be around with once you get to know me! I keep a notepad next to me and write down anything I should note and take care of. I've never had trouble with any member and I think I'm patient enough to deal with any problem that can show up on the server! Glad to help!

[*]Additional: Hi, mom! Big Grin

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive for this moment.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440