• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Title: ban appeal
Thread Modes
IGN: AwesomeAustin64
Banned for: harrasing other players; provoking griefing; bypassing censor; spamming
Banned by: Feriach
Date/time of ban: March 26, 2016, 3:31 PM
Why i should be unbanned: i have learned my lesson and i swear on my life i will never do it again and i am deeply sorry 
Extra notes: at the time i said those things i was going through tough times and i did not mean anything i said

if i missed anything please tell me
and please link this to any admins online

Hello,

In the lifetime of our server we had some players whose behaviour was toxic for the whole community. You, unfortunately, was one of them. You broke countless rules: you were mean towards another players, you threatened them with grief, provoked them to grief you, ignored our safety precautions (added dozens of players to your plot), used inappropriate language and spammed our public chat dozens of times. As far as I know there were many other things that have been unreported by other players.

I want you to treat it as a lesson of life: if you don't mean something, don't say it - it's that simple. I'm not asking you to beg for forgiveness; you just don't deserve to be unbanned. As we've observed with other players who got unbanned from permaban, they tend to do same thing they did before, no matter how sorry they were. You will be no exception, because people can't change in such a short time.

I am sorry to inform you that your permanent ban will not be lifted anytime soon. You can make another appeal in a year from this response (2017-06-15).

Note that you will be banned permanently from this board if you make another appeal before this date or if you will spam because of your disappointment.

Regards,

jeikobu__
Co-owner; Development Branch Manager