• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Title: Inferno1727 Unfair Ban [STAFF READ PLEASE]
Thread Modes
My name is Inferno1727, I was permanently banned from the Aliquam server by Takkita 2016-06-08 for inappropriate build, I believe that I was unfairly banned as just a few hours before I was banned for a week by a Junior Mod for THE SAME BUILD, I had no time to remove this build before I was permanently banned from undoubtedly the greatest creative server on the face of this planet with almost 3 days worth of playtime completely disregarded from my one stupid mistake, I had planned to remove this build the second my weekly ban expired but I had no time to fix my mistake and i sincerely apologize for my inappropriate acts and rule violations on this server. This post was not made to offend or hurt any staff mods or Jr mods of this server and i plead that I can have a second chance on this server thank you for reading this and i hope I can get back to building soon, thank you.

Kind regards Inferno1727 Heart Heart Heart

Photo 
If you look at the Aliquam ban list you will see that i got my 1 week ban and permanent ban on the same day[Image: YeFuViZ] meaning I had no time to remove the build.

Inferno our JrMods do not have the capability to permanently ban players. It is our custom that if a player does something to earn a permaban as in your case with an inappropriate build the JrMod will ban for 7 days and a Mod or higher will change it to a permanent ban as in your case.

(21 Jun 2016, 10:50 PM)Takkita Wrote: Inferno our JrMods do not have the capability to permanently ban players. It is our custom that if a player does something to earn a permaban as in your case with an inappropriate build the JrMod will ban for 7 days and a Mod or higher will change it to a permanent ban as in your case.

Ok, thank you Takkita, i enjoyed my time on the server and i wish you luck, goodbye.  Smile