• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Greetings and Salutations!
Thread Modes
Star 
Nice to meet you all, I'm cCTwinkleStar. Whew, where to start? Well, I'm 15 years old and a sophomore in college. I wouldn't consider myself to be exceptionally smart, my brain is just ahead of my body by 3 years. I'm sure once I'm 18 everything will balance out, haha. O.e

I would consider myself a gamer although I just stick to a few select games... Pshh, not that minecraft game though. Thats for kids'n stuff... (I'm kidding of course, I adore minecraft...<3) Gaming, however, is not my passion. I am an artist! drawing is my passion. I work in digital art mainly, but I also do Copic drawings, pencil, and conté crayon, which is like chalk with wax in it. You can actually look up my work on Deviantart, I'm TwinkleStarCC (I know, what a completely different name concept from my minecraft username *gasp*) My dream, if I had to choose one, would be to story board, direct, and create my own original cartoon that could be entertaining and educational, covering fun and relevant facts about life and morality. A recent dream I've had is becoming a voice actress or just an actress for something musical under Disney, though I haven't done much for that dream yet and I'd rather focus on my drawing.

As for minecraft related things, I've been playing minecraft for years and I actually had a really amazing experience with an old community on a different server that kept me busy building all the time. I had great friends, a great time, and I got so much experience with building and managing a server. I won't bother to mention the servers name because it doesn't exist anymore. But knowing that I could find a great community and experience like that once made me believe I could find it again. So far I've really enjoyed Aliquam and I believe it will be my next minecraft home. I hope through this community's guidance, I can make friends, make a meaningful impact, and be pushed to greatness in my ability to build. Thank you to everyone for welcoming me into your community!

<3 Welcome Cc <3

Welcome! Only just joined a few days ago with a similar situation (Although my server I used to play on is still running but it's dead with no players on it.) Hope you enjoy your time on the server!
[Image: Ehl4GEB.png]

Hey cc!! I'm a bit late again but welcome! Big Grin
Each block you place represents the drops of sweat you lost to build your masterpiece. -A snowman in Imagination City.

Welcome! Glad to have you here!