• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Greetings Everyone! I am Venom!
Thread Modes
Hello everybody! I am R462venom but you can call me 'Venom' for short.

How I found the server:
I found this server a few days ago while on one of my many attempts in finding a great creative server, which has been to no avail until now. I love the architecture, I love the people, I love the amount of active players and I love how the server works. 
After countless hours of searching I have finally found a server that can replace the minecraft server I used to play on; which has completely gone downhill. 

I haven't played minecraft for a while so I may be a little rusty on my building technique and knowledge of commands but it shouldn't take me long to relearn what I have learnt before.

A little bit about myself:
I am a 19 year old undergraduate Engineering student who lives in Australia. I have recently found that I am not enjoying engineering however and want to change to Architecture. I have always been a creative person and I feel like Architecture would be more aligned to my key strengths. Because I want to change I have decided to get back into minecraft as this is where I learnt a lot of my design skill.

I hope to see you around the server! If you see me don't be afraid to talk to me. I won't bite

Here are a few bonus images of some things I have built in the past:
First Aliquam House
Single Player House
Single Player House II
Artisan House Front
Artisan House Back
Artisan House Interior
Mesa Home
Eden of Aelios City
Eden of Aelios Skylimit Tower
Eden of Aelios Skylimit Tower II
Aelios City
Mansion House

If you looked at all these images Sorry to overload you. Hope you like my stuff!
[Image: Ehl4GEB.png]

Hey! That's pretty nice!
Each block you place represents the drops of sweat you lost to build your masterpiece. -A snowman in Imagination City.

Good luck with your builds! I feel like Aliquam players have helped me tremendously with improving my building skills. If only creativity was contagious too! Lol!

~Welcome to the server~