• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Plot Plugin Suggestion
Thread Modes
I'm not quite sure what plugin Aliquam is using for the server, in terms of plots, but I believe you can still edit and prefect it. I'm suggesting a command known as </plot list>. This command would be quite useful to myself, along with many other players in my current situation. I teleported to spawn and forgot the username of the plot I was added to. I am now stuck at spawn until my friend logs back on. (I cannot contact him either.) I've tried </back>, but I do not have access to this command either. I am not sure if this is only a command for staff, or if it should be taken into consideration into being added to the server as well. 
  Some players' usernames are difficult and hard to remember. Instead of waiting for the plot owner to log back on, why not just type a simple command that will tell you all the plots you have access to. This way, it will be much easier for any player to return back to a plot they previously were building a small project on.
  This command will allow you to access a list of the plots you are added to. When typing </plot list>, an in-game chat message will show up on your personal screen. It will list all the plots you are added to. If you would like to get sophisticated, the owner / developer could add the times in which you last edited that plot. 

Thank you for reading and I hope my suggestion was useful and helps advance Aliquam furthermore!
<3 Kirbee

all the worlds are named after the owner. So you would do /world <playername> or you can go to your own world with /world