• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Hello all, sebloc here :D
Thread Modes
Hi
Not that this is important, just wanted to say hi and a little about me. I joined the server yesterday and just want people to know who I am I guess  Big Grin

How I found this server:
I was extremely bored, so I go searching for creative servers. I do NOT like role play servers at all, and I like a small community. This server was perfect, I guess. 

About me! 
-I've played minecraft for about 5 years now
-I had my own server at one point, it lasted a year. It was about the size of this server with the same amount of people.
-I am currently a mod on Exodus Network, which has been temporarily closed due to funds. (I hope it opens soon)
-My building quality: I don't know, I love building spawns and detailed sections of builds, like medieval buildings/prison server spawns. 

About me (irl)
I'm 15, I love art, and football. New York Giants 4 days. If you're a fan of any other NFC East team, I won't talk to you xd. I love photography. I make sports edits quite frequently, if you would like to check my sports editing instagram out at @sdlfx. That wraps it up.

Sorry this is kind of unorganized :/

Thanks for sort of learning about me Big Grin
-sebloc

Welcome to Aliquam! I look forward to getting to know you.

Hey there! Welcome. Big Grin

Welcome to the server! 

If you need any help, or would just simply like someone really cool to talk to, you can find me in-game!  Cool

Hey there! Welcome to the server!
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440