• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Floof's jrMod App!
Thread Modes
Tongue 

Floof's JrMod Application!

- NicknameFloofster
 - Why should you be in our staff I wish to be staff because I wish to give back to this amazing community. I think Aliquam has a HUGE future and could potentially be one of the best creative servers, (Not that it isn't to me Tongue). I also want to be staff because I believe I have what it takes! This community is pretty close knit and it's fun to log on and see everyone, building and chatting. I think its awesome how people share cool things about their lives that they normally wouldn't... Just because they feel the community is to trusting and caring!

- Experience if any - SimplyMC - Staff for over 3 years as and Admin and Mod. SimplyPrison - Mod for about 3 months. SwordVale Admin for ~4 months. Retronix Head of Staff and Management for 1 month. Most of these servers have had a peek of over 100 players/ day. I have a lot of experience under great owners and I truly have learned a lot about server management.

- Are you in another servers' staff, if so where - No, no where currently.

- What timezone are you living in - Eastern - Michigan, USA

- How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server - Maybe about 3-5 hours a day, a lot more on the weekends.

- Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Kindly warn them. Then if they continue send another warning, staying as calm as possible. If they continue I will kick them.

- Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Explain to them how a rank is achieved and possibly how a player can get the ranks by showing them /help ranks!

- Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be longWell, I'll tell you three things about me Big Grin First, I love to play Trumpet and my favorite song to play is "The Candyman." Second, my favorite color is blue. Finally, I've been told I'm very self motivated and have a good can do attitude! Big Grin

- Thanks For Reviewing My App!
Its Meh Big Grin
  I love to build!

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440