• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Banned For Malicious Pots
Thread Modes
I think this is a misunderstanding.

Today I was approached by someone called QuarkMagic who offered me 'rares', she said what did you want. I had no idea he/she was hacking. I asked for some dragon eggs and an enchanted bow. Instead of the bow she gave me malicious pots that killed all entities as soon as she gave me them he/she logged off. I then went to Takkitta, the admin online at the time and he/she said get rid of the pots. While I was getting rid of them from my inventory I was banned. 

I didn't know they were hacked until someone told me and I was given enough time to drag stuff to the cross bit in my inventory.

P.S.

When Takitta told me to get rid of them I smashed a few because I was curious, if that got me banned in anyway I'm sorry

Thanks,
EnderPort

Alright, I have reviewed your logs and see that you are telling the truth. But, three times staff told you to get rid of them. And three times you ignored us even after I told you, you would be banned if you did not. You're unbanned for now, but in the future you need to listen to staff when they tell you to do something. It is all for your own safety.

Enjoy your time here but please stay safe in your game play and do not accept "rares" from players you do not know. You have been unbanned.