• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: wherever you need me :3
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: CharmyAnder, you can call me Charmy :3
[*]Why you should be in our staff: I would like to be a part of staff because I really like to spend my time helping others and learning new things.
[*]Experience if any: I started as jrmod and worked my way up to moderator over the course of 5-6 months last year.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I rarely go on other servers, so, nope :3
[*]What timezone are you living in: I live in est.
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I would spend at least 4 hours on the server on days off from work.
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would ask them politely to not spam/overuse caps, if the problem persists for awhile then I would /warn them.
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: You don't rank someone up for their begging skills, you rank them up on their building skills. If they would like help I would refer them to the /help builds page or even offer a few suggestions myself. For example I would let them know an interior can easily spice up a building and even small accents such as flowers/flower pots can brighten up a yard or a room.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am a pharmacy technician starting in a new pharmacy and super excited to study for state certification so if i'm needed at work that will come before the server but I do like to even hang out on minechat when i'm out and about.
[*]Additional: I recently changed my name :3

With the majority of the staff votes you've been selected to be our new Assistant JrMod! Congratulations!
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440