• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Snappita Assistant or JrMod application or anywhere you want to put me!
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname:
[*]Snappita, Snappo, Snappy, Snap

NOTE; I changed my username! When my name was ItsMrSnappo my playtime was over 24 Hours! Please Note this! NOTE

[*]Why you should be in our staff:
[*]If I was staff, I think I could help the server out a lot. When staff are not on, I help anyone who needs help with anything the best I can. I am friendly with everyone who plays on the server and I think I could help make a difference.

[*]Experience if any:
[*]None with being staff but when staff are not on I help anyone out in need who needs help.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:
[*]I am not staff on any other servers. Aliquam is usually my main server.

[*]What timezone are you living in:
[*]GMT-4

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:
[*]I am usually on the server from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM, or 12:30 PM to 4:30 - 5:00 PM. Also I ususlly come on using Pickaxe Chat from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: If someone is overusing capslock on the chat the first thing I would do is tell them to mind the caps in the chat since in is against the /rules. After that if they continue to overuse capslock, I would give them a /warn for spamming caps

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:
[*]If Someone is begging for a rankup, I would tell them nicely to please request a rank using /request rank and wait for a staff member to check there build. If they continue to beg for a rank, the first thing I would do is give them a /warn for Begging for rank and I would tell them that if they continue it may lead to bigger problems and consequences.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long:
[*]Something about myself is the I am friendly to everyone in real life and on Minecraft. Aliquam is my main server I play on and I love playing with everyone on the server and I am will always help someone in need!

[*]Additional:
[*]I just want to thank you for reading my application and thank you if you decide that I am a new staff member! Have a great day! I love Aliquam and I think it is the best server ever!

I have seen first hand him helping people in the server. I think I he would make a good staff member.

(11 Aug 2016, 04:41 PM)Mikee Wrote: I have seen first hand him helping people in the server. I think I he would make a good staff member.
aw, ty!

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440