• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: [Help] Can't Connect to Server
Thread Modes
My friend Camerz decided it would be a good idea to increase the packet size of my world by a huge amount by placing down an over 50x50 area with my other friend's heads (AnSkyMil). Whenever we try to connect we get the following message.

"Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: Badly compressed packet - size of 4685107 is larger than the protocol maximum of 2097152"

Please send help and 15 pre-wrapped burritos. Thankyou. Merci.

Also, I wouldn't recommend going to my plot world unless you want to disconnect and not be able to join.

- Klunk  Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Same
-not klunk

(25 Aug 2016, 06:37 AM)One1_ Wrote: Same
-not klunk

: [
I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

*Tips fedora*

(25 Aug 2016, 07:08 AM)Klunk Wrote:
(25 Aug 2016, 06:37 AM)One1_ Wrote: Same
-not klunk

: [
I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

*Tips fedora*
[quote pid='986' dateline='1472101705']
Fixed it, I downloaded Minechat, logged in, logged out when I realized no one helpful was on, retried the login, restarted my client, and started in spawn

[/quote]

F

You should be able to access your world again. Castro12321 has reset your world so that should take care of the issue.

Thanks. That helps a lot. I managed to get back onto the server anyways by going into mine chat, and since that does't render anything it didn't give me the error and it teleported me back to spawn so I could log on with my client. The problem was I couldn't regen the world at that point.

Again, thanks a lot for helping!