• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Yewl's Application
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: Yewl
  • Why you should be in our staff:
    The reason I should be apart of Aliquam's ever growing and improving staff team is because of whatI'm going to be trying my hardest to contribute to the server. I believe in community, bonds andunderstanding between each member of the server. Building a stable community, with good understandingof the playerbase, and the rules and restrictions placed here on the server.
  • Experience if any:
    I've had expereince on a multi plitude of servers such as; Shattered Seals, Wormcraft, Spycraft and Ihave started a majority of my own servers, such as; The Lands of Moria and North Walk. Sadly all ofthem have been deprecated due to the community slowly fading even after great efforts.
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:
    I am currently not working as a staff member on any other server, hence why I believe I can dedicate mytime to tending to the server and being a support as the community grows. Yet I do believe I will be proud totell anyone, I am a proud community member and staff member of the Aliquam team.
  • What timezone are you living in:
    My timezone is: 'GMT+1'. Yet I wake up later in the day and sleep into the night. Mostly this willallow me to tend to the european community more than anything else.
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:
    I can spend around four to five hours a day watching over the server. Excluding weekends, which then Ican spend up to ten hours a day dedicating myself to the server and simply tending
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do:
    The answer to this is very simple, you would first give a warn or a verbal. Simply asking them to stopand explaining that it is against the server's rules, classified as spam. Using the warning system,If they persist then they are breaking conduct will be persisted to be warned until a punishment wouldbe conducted. (Third warning)
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:
    I would explain to them that you can only ask for ranks three times a week. And this must be done byusing /modreq rank. So we can keep it organized and clean, and clearly see the user is putting effortand imagination into his builds and not trying to rank up as fast as possible simply to get a fancyprefix. I would follow the same system, referring them to the rules and conducting a warning if itpersists until a punishment would be conducted. (Third warning)
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long:
    Hello, I'm Elliot! I'm actually nineteen years of age, and I live on a small island called Guernsey.If I actually wanted anything different, I would say faster internet speed. I've been playingminecraft for many, many years now. And I've created many builds, and explored, managed and I wouldsay, enjoyed. I enjoyed the many moments and experiences I've had, and this server is simply another.Another that I hope to share with others, and make it their dream too.
  • Additional:
    I'm finding the servers community and management very warm, open and professional. A environment Ibelieve I can contribute to and one I think I would be very comfortable in, and I can only hope toshare and improve this for others in the future generations to come.

You seem well experienced and a viable player who is available a large percentage of the time.
<3 Kirbee

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (Your playtime is less than 24 hours) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440