• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application for Assistant
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: CuteLittlePanda or Dancinggirl123

[*]Why you should be in our staff: I would love to be part of the amazing staff on Aliquam as I love helping people but also learning new things from other people, so I would love to be a staff member on here to help other people and I also am on quite early before any other staff so I would be able to help those who are online needing help.

[*]Experience if any: I have no other experience than playing on Aliquam.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I'm in no other servers' staff, Aliquam is my main server to go on.

[*]What timezone are you living in: GMT+1

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: On school days I am able to be online for roughly 5-6 hours but on the weekends I spend near enough the whole day online.

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would give them a verbal warning, reminding them that it is against the rules to over use capslock and if they proceed to carry on over using capslock I will give them a warning for spam.

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would remind them that they can /request rank and wait until their building has been checked and they can check whether their build has been checked or not by doing /check. If they carry on begging for a rank I would give them a verbal warning reminding them that they can do /request rank and that is the only way to get a rank. If they carry on begging after that I would give them a warning, which could easily lead to bigger consequences such as a small ban depending on how they were acting.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I love helping people, I used to be really shy and wouldn't really talk to people but Aliquam is so warm and welcoming that I now express myself more easily. If I became a staff member I would love to help those who are shy or quiet, well everyone really, but to help people feel more comfortable talking to other people online and connecting with people and making friends. 

[*]Additional:
[*]Thank you for taking your time to take my application into consideration. Smile

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (Your playtime is less than 24 hours) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.

(01 Sep 2016, 09:45 PM)jeikobu__ Wrote: Your application doesn't meet our requirements (Your playtime is less than 24 hours) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.

Hi, I know that you've said that the decision is definitive, but I recently changed my name from Dancinggirl123 to CuteLittlePanda, on Dancinggirl123 I had a playtime of 24 days, 14 hours and 3 minutes. I wasn't sure if you were aware of that and didn't realise that my playtime was under 24 hours on this account, CuteLittlePanda. It probably doesn't change anything but I thought you should know my playtime was over 24 hours. Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It actually does. Your application will be voted in the next free voting spot. Sorry for the inconvenience.

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440