• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: um
Thread Modes
I dont know if there is a forum for this. But Id reallly like to get unbanned.
Please dont deny this immediately i'd like this to be a conversation for my unban and not a forum

Why do you think I am the one that was 'preventing other players from joining the server'. that doesnt even make sense unless you mean ddos (which i didnt do because that is illegal and i dont know how) how can you deny someone from playing without banning them. If what happend to me is what happend to other people. it happend to me. you know how to resolve it so why am i getting punished for something that happend to me.

Please accept the appeal.

So...you are saying that you were not asking players to teleport to you, giving them chests and telling them to relog?
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440

Okay. say I did do it. Im sure i would be very sorry and wont do it again for fear of getting banned again and denying myself from connecting.

Well firstly, you've just lied that you're innocent and that our argumentation is invalid and "it does not make any sense". Then you just change your position and say that you may be guilty! Furthermore, all what you've done on the server is fretting around and calling us "retards" (I have a good memory for such offences). In my opinion you're just trolling and you hope that you'll get another chance to troll some more, just in another way. However, that won't work today. You've deliberately blocked our legitimate players from playing on our server for some amount of time, which is unacceptable. You've also lied to us, which is not helping you.

Your appeal is denied. Asking about unban again will result in further suspentions.

Best regards,

jeikobu__
Technical and Staff Management Administrator

(if this coutns as asking about an unban i didnt know, please don't ban me from anything extra)

Ohkay, Even though it is already denied. Yes, I caused people to not be able to connect to the server, and yes, i am sorry, I shouldn't have done it.
And yes jeikobu__. I know you 'thought i was a troll from the start' and i take offence to that, even though you were someright correct. Im sorry.