• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Assistant Application
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: Dr_LegomanNo1 (but you can call me Lego)

[*]Why you should be in our staff:  I love to help new players to get around and i would consider myself quite friendly.

[*]Experience if any: I have no experience but i'm confident that i have what it takes

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No, as i rarely go on other servers 

[*]What timezone are you living in: GMT +1

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: On weekdays its usually from about 3 pm/5 pm to about 8 pm 

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I will politely tell them to stop and if they proceed i will warn them for spam

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I will tell them that they can build and do /request rank. if they proceed i will tell them it will result in a warn and if they don`t stop, a warn it is

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I always loved aliquam since the day i joined, if i ever become staff I will spend as much time as humanely possible to make sure it is a nice place for people to enjoy minecraft.

[*]Additional: Thank you for reading this application. I sincerely hope you will take me into consideration.

~Dr_LegomanNo1
If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty to do it. Why should everything  always be to the swift, or the jumble or the quick-witted? should they be allowed to win merrily because of the gifts god gave them? well i say "cheating is the gift man gives himself!"

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440