• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: JrMod
Thread Modes
Hello! I was wondering if i could please get a rank,  I will be making all kinds of videos on this server and also giving it many shout-outs with my cousin, PigGod2006. This is my favorite server and has been for nearly a year. I was admin before on my friends server, but it wasn't very secure. It got hacked and taken down about 1 month later. I am also very polite and love helping others.  Angel . I hate when other people say rude things, I remember when someone called bareachen100 fat. (sorry if I spelt it wrong) It made me so mad! Angry I also have a huge sense of humor. I love having fun and love to joke around, in my opinion humor is one of the best thing man has made. Tongue 

Good bye,
                                                                                                                                                                ThePig_God101                                                                                         Big Grin

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (Your playtime is less than 24 hours; You haven't used the application template) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440