• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: assisant application
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname:Yasu

[*]Why you should be in our staff: Well i enjoy to help others with their work and give them tips to improve their         builds,Help to improve the community in general and make it a better place for all the players who are on the server

[*]Experience if any:I've been mod on hypixel back in late 2014 but i didnt quite enjoy that kind of work just banning hackers etc soo i quit, ive also been helper assisant and mod on other small servers in general i enjoy being an assisant on smaller servers.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:No i've left all the other servers all my time are now currently used on aliquam 

[*]What timezone are you living in:Gmt

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:2-5 hours Monday-Friday in the weekends i guess i can get a bit more hours in 

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do:i would give them a warning, find out whats the problem if its something i can help the person with if hes/shes upset or just trolling

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:I would explain too the person how the rankup system works if he/she keeps going it will have to end in a kick/Ban depends on the spam

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I'm a 18 year old guy who is currently under education to become a plumber i like to workout and skate around with my longboard

[*]Additional: Thanks for reading my application.

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440