• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: JrMod Application: Kirbee
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: Kirbee

• Why you should be in our staff: I believe I am an eligible candidate for staff based upon my maturity, for the most part. I know my rights from wrongs and rights from lefts. I am generally overall friendly and silly at times, but serious when needed. I understand the basic rules of the server and what is acceptable and asked of players. Putting myself in players' shoes, is a rule I personally always follow. To be respected by players, you have to act like a player. I know from experience, that citizens of a server only listen to you if you're understanding and as helpful as you can be. This goes with whether or not the staff member is busy. I tend to go by the rule I see in everyday life; "The costumer is always right." Secondly, I have a passion for helping and constantly being as nice as humanly possible. Even if I had a crummy day, that all changes when I log onto the wonderful server, Aliquam, or as I secretly call it: Quam Quam. I realized that if you're depressed or furious, that upsets the people around you. Having a positive community is key. Thirdly, support. I support the server by voting four times a day, everyday. I don't do it out of greed or wanting more worldedit limits; I do it out of my own self wanting to support the server I love. I support all players in a positive way. Yes, I am critical when asked of, but most of the time, I have good things to say.

• Experience if any: I am very experienced in the field of staff. In my life of Minecraft, I can't honestly remember ever being a "normal" player. I have always been staff as far as my brain can recall (I have played since the 15th of June, 2011.). To start with, I have been a Moderator on a server that went by, Dharkscrest. This was a survival server mixed in with claiming; nothing like factions. My Moderatorship lasted for a few months, but was sadly shut down due to lack of funds. Keep in mind though, I was a proud member of that server for over a year. Another server I have been staff on was a server called Blacklotus. This server also shut down after two or three years of existence. This server was a factions / bending server. I was asked to apply for Helper after a year and a half of playing; which I did. Instantly, I was accepted and later promoted to Moderator. After the server shut down, a year later, a new owner brought it back from the dead and promoted me straight to Moderator. After another lack of funds, it perished. The final major server I have been staff on went by the name of D****aft, later W****aft (censored because the server still exists). I played this server for five years. Staff recommended me to become a member of their team. The owner talked to me and later promoted me. Keep in mind, I didn't want to become staff but did it for the good of the server, because that's what they needed. I was promoted to Moderator, which I stayed in that position for a year and a half. Later, I was unexpectedly promoted to Administrator. I learned a lot on this server such as coding, commands, and other useful skills. I even aided in making the Forums website and constructing the Staff Application Center completely myself.  I provided tons of help and memorizes for players, along with ideas and stress relief for the owner. I resigned from this server and joined Aliquam as a normal player. D****aft reached over 2000 players in its early days, making this the server with most players I have ever been staff on. Back to the topic of support. I supported each server by being the highest donator. I have been staff on about seven other servers, but they were private or with low player count, so I did not list them. (These positions consist of Moderator and Administrator only.)

• Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Currently, I am not staff on any server.

• What timezone are you living in: I live in the timezone of EST but attend college in PST.

• How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I spend an average of six+ hours on weekdays and ten+ hours on weekends.

• Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: If the player has already been verbally warned, I would simply </warm <username> Capslock.>. If this is the player's first offence, I would verbally warn them: "Hey <username>, please try not to use caps. Thank you!"

• Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: If the player is not spamming, I would politely ask them to not beg for a rank and tell them how they can achieve a rank. This consists of </help builds> and </help ranks>. Patience is key. If they continue repetitively, a warning would have to be given.

• Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am currently 18 years old. I was born in Italy, so naturally, my native language is Italian. My plot is composed of the style of Italy; along with Italian words all over the place labeling what's what. I was promoted to familiar just today! I was adopted into the United States when I was three. I have had a few jobs in my past. As far as college goes, I attend The University of Seattle. My major is psychology. I hope to someday become a counselor. My minor is in writing; I am writing a book.

• Additional: I am very well liked by most of the players on Aliquam. I have become friends with most of the staff and tend to keep it that way. I have over fourteen hours of playtime, which increases everyday. I have also never been banned on Aliquam or any other server. However, I do have two warns.
<3 Kirbee

With the majority of the staff votes you've been selected to be our new JrMod! Congratulations!
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440