• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application for OrangeSmoke
Thread Modes
One of our players asked us to post his application if recruitment will start when he's gone for his vacations. We promised and we deliver!

• Nickname: OrangeSmoke
  • Why you should be in our staff: It has frustrated me when somtimes there is someone spamming chat and there was nothing to do but ask him to stop. Having someone who is on very frequently with permission to suppress those issues. Plus I think becoming staff will be a good way for me to get in to more contact with the server community.
  • Experience if any: Worldedit and other basic plugin commands
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I was a moderator on a server called westworld.mc It was very similar to Aliquam. It is now currently a vanilla server.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I give them a warning or 2. If they persist I kick them. If they persist after that they would get a temporary mute.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I tell them to use /modreq and tell them to wait for staff to reply.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: Good teacher, patient, very welcoming.
  • Additional: I would love to be staff :3

Your application has been approved for the Junior Moderator rank - congratulations!