• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Title: Whimsicality's JrMod Application
Thread Modes
-Nickname: Whimsicality/Whimsy

-Why you should be in our staff: I’m on quite often and interact a lot with the community. I am very outgoing and usually can be a help to anyone. I enjoy this community above all others I have been in and I feel as if I have the experience to do a good job! I have been around Minecraft for quite a long time and I have learned a lot during my journey that could possibly help me with being a Mod on this server. I am currently 16 but amazingly mature for my level. I am against cursing and what not due to growing up in a very conserved family. I get along well with the community and also am against drama or any type of harassment. I always try my hardest to give tips or help those in need if they're stuck on something, and I try to be as respectful as I can to everyone I meet! I have never gotten a warning, ban, or even in trouble on Aliquam. I have kept a clean reputation and I hope for it to stay that way. My experience expands from a vast variety of servers; factions, pixelmon, creative, and even being the owner of 3 of my own servers. I know how servers work and I know all the effort and what needs to go into a staff team to make a server great.

-Experience if any:I was a mod on a faction server back in 2011-2012, Also from 2013-2014 I was head mod on another factions server. Currently it’s sort of a staff position but I am a (trial) GM on the server Wynncraft. I basically pitch quest ideas and make the community’s requests come to life. I have been a helper on various servers throughout my years of playing. I shadowed a lot of higher up mods in my years of being on servers and learned from them. 

-Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Currently Wynncraft technically.

-What timezone are you living in: PST

-How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I spend quite a bit of time on the server during the week. During the weekend i’m highly active! I would generally say on weekdays maybe 2-3 hours and on weekends about 5 hours.

-Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I warn them and ask them to read the rules, no harsh punishment if it’s a first time offender. If they continue to not stop I will follow the policy of warning until the console mutes and or bans.

-Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I tell them to be patient and that they need to submit a rank up request and be patient about that process. I would also give them information about the size their build needs to be, etc..

-Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: Well, I have 2 cats that are really precious. I build mostly rustic. I also have a bird, my mom thinks I’m going to be a zookeeper because of how many animals I have! I have played minecraft since before the nether update and have been addicted ever since. I recently just attended my first Minecon in my home city of Anaheim! I'm a very simplistic person and love helping out anyone I can. I love to give suggestions to players on Aliquam and help them out!

-Additional: I would love to be apart of this amazing servers team! Thank you for the chance!

full support!!!!!!!! XD

+1 support, you seem like a good candidate.
However, I just want to point out that you are a trial GM rather than a GM. I don't think you can claim to be a full-fledged GM until you receive your title. As well, the content team and staff team are separate.

Good luck!

It is a pretty good application, maybe a bit overconfident or that just could be my under confidence interpreting your confidence as overconfidence.

Jokes aside, I think this is pretty well written. I am to new too the server to give a full assessment but +1.

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440