• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application for jmod: EpicYoshiDude24
Thread Modes
Star 
Hi Guys!!! first of all, thanks you so much for taking your time to look at this and accept or deny the request. even if its a deny, i appreciate you taking time out of your day to read this =D Ok, back to the application . . .

Nickname: EpicYoshi, YoshiDude, Yoshi, Epic, Yoshidude24, im good with all of it =)

Why Should I Be A Staff: Hey Guys! Well, the reason i should be staff is because i am a responsible person both in and out of minecraft. i feel i have enough responsibility to be a staff and handle other players no matter what i have to do. i also have a great personality and sense of humor, which would be really good, especially if a player is getting mad, my humor and personality can keep me calm and give me patience if i need to talk to the player. i also feel i am responsible enough to mute, temp or perm. ban "hopefully i dont have to perm ban for a bit" a player if i really have to.

XP: I have experience from 2 different servers "one of my own, and dungeon slayers. both being staff." i was very calm and delt with staff only commands, griefers, players disregarding the rules, etc. i also helped with server plug-ins, and regulating chat.

Like i said, i was staff for the server dungeon slayers, and was trusted 100% of the time by all users n the server.

If someone is over using caps lock, i would simply give a warning. if they continue, even if they were mad, they would get more warnings. after about 3-4 warnings, if they STILL continue, they will be kicked, then, if they return and keep using it, they would get 1 more warning, if they STILL go on, they will be muted. if they continue to disregard the rules, it could end up in a temp ban.

If someone is begging for a rank, i would msg them "not to embarrass them, of course" that repeatedly asking for staff wont make a difference. ranks are achivements you can earn on the server, and if you work hard for them, soon, you can achive them. If they still beg, i will tell them to apply for rank, they need to do /modreq "rank". if it has been checked, they use all the modreq's, and they still beg i will tell them, they will get nowhere for begging for staff, and if you have already been checked, and its no, you need to build more to get the rank. if they STILL beg, it would end up in either a mute or kick.

Uhh, well, there really isnt too much about me thats interesting. . . . well, I have  loved being creative like building, drawing, painting, etc. for many years and i am called the most creative kid in school "k-8th" i am also very helpful and smart, especially with computers. i learned how to work computers and fix things from my dad, who is a engineer and has workid with computers his entire life. i first got a computer when i was only 4 and can type around 20 wpm when around 8. also, this year, the school teachers nominated only 5 of the smartest kids in each grade to go to a camp called "discovery camp" where we learn about different themes each year. this year is ancient rome and greek/greece. i was picked to be the smartest kid in 5th grade. "yes, im only 11"hope that dosent affect the application for mod =/"".

well, im only a builder rank, but on the server, if you would like at any time, you can check out my plot =) i just added a bridge to it if ya wanna see. thanks for taking time out of your day to read this,

EpicYoshiDude24.   Heart

Your application has been approved for the Assistant rank - congratulations!