• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application for winter 2016 - Mikkerix
Thread Modes
Application for staff winter 2016

Nickname: Mikkerix, Mikk

Why you should be in our staff: Well, i like the feeling of helping in someway, whether if its in real life, where im a part of Red Cross junior committee, or in games, like minecraft. I am very familiar with how Aliquam works and their rules, since i have played here my entire minecraft life.

Experience if any:

I have alot of experience from other server such as raidpvp, fluxus and darkpvp. (They are all shut down because of the owners lack of money). I have also rented my own server, which i added plugins, and alot of 

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:
At the moment im not staff in any other server, but i cant wait to help the ones who wants me (I only work for 1 server at the time)

What timesone do you live in?:
I live in +1, and as far as im concerned none of the other staff live in this timesone, which means i will be on when others are not.

How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server?:
Daily, i can play approximately 2 hours and in weekends even 

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do?:
Well, first i would gently ask them to stop. If i need to ask she/he multiple times without any effect i would /warn, and later tempmute.

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:
I would tell he/she to stop begging and to do /modreq rank when he/she think he/she is ready, and if 
the begging wouldnt stop i would do /warn

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long:
Well, im a mature boy from Norway, with needs to help people. I also go to theatre in my sparetime, where we learn about how to act in front of people.

Additional:
Well, i got nothing more to say, and if you need me its great, but if you dont, no problem  Big Grin !
Yours sincerely -Mikkerix

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You're not Familiar or higher) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440