• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: More warnings than allowed
Thread Modes
Wink 
Hey there all fellow Aliquammers.

I have written an staff application which got denied because of not having any kinds of building rank, which i totally understand and accept. I talked about it with Takkita, who made me aware, that that wasnt my only reason not to get accepted as staff. Jeikobu__ said that if a player has 3 or more warnings, its another reason for denial. 

I recently checked my warnings, and i have 5 of them, which is more than "allowed". Most of them are for spamming, and i even got 2 in the same minute :s . The reason for this unacceptable behavior was that a player i know got banned, and later when i got experienced as staff from other servers, i realised how wrong it was, and how unnecessary. I am very sorry for that little episode, and i am certain it will not happend again.

When this is said i would like to show you something else Jeikobu__ has written: 
(09 Apr 2016, 04:34 PM)jeikobu__ Wrote:
(08 Apr 2016, 10:49 PM)diamond_dava Wrote: What happens if that person was bad last year, then haasn;t got a warning since? Does it mean that they still cant be staff? What happens if there past three warnings, but they haven't gotten a warn for a year or 6 months? Can the still not be staff?

It's not important when the warnings were issued, it's the quantity we look on. If you got three warnings dependless on the date you cannot be staff unless we delete all warnings which we are thinking about (deleting all warnings older than a year).

I totally understand if this was not ment seriously, and i will respect whatever choice you decide. I also know that i must get a building rank before even applying in 6 months, but however this would also help alot for my dream of becoming staff. I realy think i have the potential to become staff, and i would never do anything to hurt Aliquam, or its players.

I hope you choose visely if you want to do something about these warnings or not, and remember it wont make me staff directly, just help me on the way. I would like this not to be an issue when i apply again in 6 months with hopefully a Familiar rank. 

Yours sincerely - Mikkerix
Yours sincerely -Mikkerix

We have taken a note.
Best Regards,
Feriach
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440