• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application for Jr-Mod, Eaxlo
Thread Modes
Code:
Nickname: Eaxlo

Why you should be in our staff: I have had experience and training in a staff position, and I feel my presence as a staff member will fill in the time zone blanks, as I am a Night owl.

Experience if any: I've been an administrator for a fairly successful 1.7.3 server, otherwise I tend to float around the moderator level constantly.
Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Not currently/actively, though I may possess the rank on another server.

What timezone are you living in: Pacific

How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: between two and seven hours a day, though only late in the afternoons.

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: privately message them that overuse of capslock breaks server rule 5 "Don't Spam". If they refuse to stop after my private message, I'd mute the player for incrementally longer lengths of time until they stop or until I thought banning the player appropriate.

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would privately message the player that in order for them to rank up they need to create a build and submit it with the command /modreq rankup, and that if their original build was denied that they should look at the example builds online.
Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: even though most of the time I act somewhat foolish and laid back, I take pride in my work ethic and discipline with staff duties.

Additional: I'm constantly trying to improve my building skills, I'd love to learn different styles if anyone can find time to train me. While English is my first language, I can also speak Mandarin and Japanese (in pin yin/letters). I also am not sure if the "Code" for this template came out right, I've never used it before.

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.~ Edgar Allan Poe

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You're not Familiar or higher; Your playtime is less than 24 hours) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440