• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: request for Jmod or Assistant
Thread Modes
Thumbs Up 
[*]nickname: Fluffycrocodile

[*]why should you be in our staff: I am very social, and I am on the server a lot. I'm constantly helping people with the commands and how to do certain things like copying and pasting also how to use world edit etc. i am experienced on this server and know just about all of the commands. Alot of the members of the server know me and like me(i hope lol). I feel like i would be a great staff member and i could start at the lowest staff and work my way up

[*]are you in another servers' staff,if so where: i used to be a moderator on another server but they shut it down and made a new one that i didn't like so i left the ip was "lueracraft.net" i don't know if it has changed at all.

[*]somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would probably give them a warning saying next time they will be muted, and if they do it again i would mute them for one minute, if they continue ill add it to five minuits, after that i will kick them.

[*]somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: i would tell them ill check it and if it is not worthy of rankup then i will tell them to keep building and they will earn it once they have enough

[*]something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am 18 years old and just recently graduated, im going to be enrolling at CSU for a biology masters. I live in Colorado and I love it  Big Grin

[*]additional: on the server i am currently a builder rank and i'm on constantly online. I love the server and i love the staff and how it is run.... thank you for your consideration  Tongue