• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: The 5-Question Game!
Thread Modes
Wink 
I'm feeling too lazy to type an intro, so let's jump right in! ;D

1. What's something that is both scary and fun?
2. What's the best reason you went to or go to school?
3. Would you rather give up what you're best at, or be the best at what you do worst?
4. What's something that is both good and bad?
5. What do you like to talk about the most?

Here's the catch, though; if you decide to participate in this 'game' for the first time, you have to also ask one random question!

Have fun. ;D
Each block you place represents the drops of sweat you lost to build your masterpiece. -A snowman in Imagination City.

1) Me sometimes
2) To put loads of magnesium over the fire in science class
3) The latter
4) Other people getting hurt
5) I don't talk about things, I just talk.
If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty to do it. Why should everything  always be to the swift, or the jumble or the quick-witted? should they be allowed to win merrily because of the gifts god gave them? well i say "cheating is the gift man gives himself!"

Horror games. 
Tbh, my English Teacher cuz she lets us make puns and be weird. Tongue
3. Would you rather give up what you're best at, or be the best at what you do worst?
The worst would mean me being able to cook... soooo, yeah. Tongue

Family :')

Death- I mean, um... pink fluffy unicorns ? o. o

If you could travel back in time to any century, country, etc. Where would you go and why?

(10 May 2017, 06:03 PM)Dr_LegomanNo1 Wrote: 1) Me sometimes
2) To put loads of magnesium over the fire in science class
3) The latter
4) Other people getting hurt
5) I don't talk about things, I just talk.

Other people getting hurt is both good and bad? Well, darn. Tongue
Also, you didn't ask a question!  Sad 

(10 May 2017, 07:25 PM)AutumnHorror Wrote: 1. What's something that is both scary and fun?
Horror games. 
Tbh, my English Teacher cuz she lets us make puns and be weird. Tongue
The worst would mean me being able to cook... soooo, yeah. Tongue

Family :')

Death- I mean, um... pink fluffy unicorns ? o. o

If you could travel back in time to any century, country, etc. Where would you go and why?

I would go back to 2007 to tell myself that I am from the future so that when I grow up, I could travel back in time to tell myself in 2007 that I am from the future.
Each block you place represents the drops of sweat you lost to build your masterpiece. -A snowman in Imagination City.

Pushing your car hard and fast through snow and ice, hoping to not lose control of your vehicle on hairpin turns that could go bad any moment....uhm wait that's just downright dangerous.

The law required it. Tongue Well there's more but I don't want to bring you guys down with reality Tongue

The way this is worded I can keep being the best at my best and be best at what I do worst too. So yes please I'll have that.

Cats

The most? I'm eclectic so it varies. Mainly sciences like zoology and medicine. Bubble wrap.

If you could go anywhere, do anything, or have anything (only one of these not all) where would you go, do, or have?

Sorry, Flipps, here is my question:

If you could have any one thing in the world, what would it be? Mine would be a Rolls Royce or a yacht.
If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty to do it. Why should everything  always be to the swift, or the jumble or the quick-witted? should they be allowed to win merrily because of the gifts god gave them? well i say "cheating is the gift man gives himself!"

(11 May 2017, 04:39 PM)Takkita Wrote: If you could go anywhere, do anything, or have anything (only one of these not all) where would you go, do, or have?

I would have my own unlimited supply of cereal. Imagine all the cereal I'd have! And sell! Flippy-o's!

(12 May 2017, 09:10 PM)Dr_LegomanNo1 Wrote: If you could have any one thing in the world, what would it be? Mine would be a Rolls Royce or a yacht.

Besides cereal-related stuff, I'd probably love to own a big house where I can modify every single aspect of it. I'll turn it into some futuristic tech-house.

I just realised i accidentally copied Tak's question.

(10 May 2017, 12:44 AM)ItsMrFlippy Wrote: 1. What's something that is both scary and fun?
Spiders
To get the guys
Be the best at what I do worst so I can actually wake up on time
Me
My bff and her crush together in front of her so she blushes

==============================================
My Q: Who watches rick and morty
I have a question, Why is there 7 billion people in the world, AND I'M STILL SINGLE??!!  Angry