• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Therooster44's Moderator application
Thread Modes
Thumbs Up 
Code:
[list][*]Nickname:Therooster44
[*]Why you should be in our staff: Im very friendly and i love every type of building. I can find beauty
in everything. I do photography irl and i love looking for something in nothing. I put my creativity
and inspiration into minecraft. Also ive been on this server for over a year, not the whole time but
its been off and on. But now its for sure i am in it for the long run and i plan to make the biggest
minecraft city aliquam has every seen!
[*]Experience if any: I have moderated a couple discord servers if that counts :3
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No i am not #AliquamAllTheWay2k17
[*]What timezone are you living in: Mountain/arizona time
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: about 2-6 hours
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do:Tell them to keep the caps lock to a
minimal:)
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:Tell them that begging is not allowed, request a
rank up and the mods will look at it as soon as possible :)
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I've been gaming since i was 6, im now 18
ive been playing minecraft since 15, creative has always been my favorite cause i can express myself
i love expressing myself in anything i can do, thats why i do photography its the easiest way for me
to show the way i think of the world
[*]Additional: I am 25 stars away from Starbucks Gold Status #FreeCoffeeGang
[/list]
Le~Roost

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440