• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: jMod application
Thread Modes
 Nickname: CrazyDingo

Why you should be in our staff: I like the server a lot. I would really be happy to help in any way I can. This server is all of my life

Experience if any: I owned my own server, and now I'm staff on my friend's server, my job is to take care that none is griefing or spamming.

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: A private little server of my friend, if you need IP fill free to ask.

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Telling him to stop, if he doesn't stop I ask again using kick, if not I mute for 5 mins, then 30 mins, 2 hours, etc.

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Telling him nicely that he cannot get rankup for his current builds, and that he should build more and then ask for check again.

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I'm 16 years old, my name is Adam. I like playing on creative servers and Aliquam is my favorite. I play in Minecraft about 4 hours each day, so
 I'm active much. 
Additional: Thanks for reading my application  Big Grin

We are sorry, but the recruitment is currently closed. Therefore we cannot accept your application. Please apply after we open it again.