• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff Application
Thread Modes
    • Nickname: ImSkillyPanda
    • Why you should be in our staff: Because I had experienced Being a staff before on many servers but sadly It didn't last to long because some of these servers where disbanded , sold , dead , and not successful , closed and I think that I should be accepted because I think I'm nice with everyone on the server so far and everything is ok with me on the server

• Experience if any: yes and I said it in the second Question

• Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I was but now not cuz most of the servers got closed

• What timezone are you living in: KSA or GMT +1:00 I think

• How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: as much as I can and whenever I want or when ever someone needs help on the server

• Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would be polite and tell them to not use capslock and if they did it again I would stay polite and if they did it a third time I would mute them for 10-20mins I guess...

• Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would tell them I'm not in control of ranking people up but I can ask a staff of what they need to do in their world to get atleast Familiar if they're normal players and if they are higher I would tell them what they would need to rank up but if they keep on spamming and begging for a rankup I would mute them for 30mins or kick him...

• Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I'm a 16 years old teenager I was born in the USA and now live in Israel and my birthday is in may 24th I go to the gym daily and I got a good body for my age that's what people tells me and I go to work with my father mostlikly everyday but I got a lot of time to spare on the server Big Grin

• Additional:
    • Nope That's it Thanks and I hope I get accepted :Big Grin!  

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440