• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Assistant Applicarion
Thread Modes
Code:
[list][*]Nickname: WestRocket [short West]

[*]Why you should be in our staff: I want to help people on the server and make the server a better
place for players to express there creaitivity,Feeling,And Problems In ther life.

[*]Experience if any: I have a Builder Rank And working on a advbuilder rank.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No, I Have Not.

[*]What timezone are you living in: Sunrise 6:20 Sunset: 75:53 [new Orleans Time Zone]
(not were i live)
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: 1-3 hours[week days] 1-5 hours[weekends]

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Poltitly ask them to stop Using Caps If
They keep using caps give a warning [Maximum of tree warnings] if still using caps temp mute or temp ban [depeneding on the players
Actions]

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Ask them to stop begging and say build you plot up
so you can get a rank if they dont and keep begging i would give them a warning [Maximu of three warnings] and if they contune
temp mute or temp ban [deoending on the actions]

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I love Aliquam It the Only Creative Server
TThat I realy enjoy, i love the Nice Freindly People Of aliquam, i feel as Aliguam is a family Of
Friends and staff members That Understand what it  means to exprees creativity.

[*]Additional: Hope to Hear From yall soon.
Ive been On The server for atlest a year now so im famililair With the people that play aliquam.

[/list]

With the majority of the staff votes you've been approved for recruitment! Congratulations! We will contact you regarding the next step of recruitment.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440