• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Title: Assistant Application
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: ItsMrsSmolTumblr is my current Minecraft name (but I've also had Dancinggirl123, CuteLittlePanda and ItsMrsSmolBean) but I like being called Smol
[*]Why you should be in our staff: I feel like I will be able to make a difference on the server, I am always trying to help out in the public chat and am able to come on when there are normally no staff online, meaning if anything happens I'll be able to sort it out.
[*]Experience if any: No experience on any other servers, except for the little I have done to help on Aliquam.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No where else, Aliquam is the only minecraft server I go on anymore.
[*]What timezone are you living in:UTC+00:00
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I can spend roughly 3-4 hours after school during the week and can spend nearly all day on minecraft during the weekends and during the breaks.
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would private message them, as to not draw anymore attention to the situation. If they carried on I would ask them politely to stop, if they did it a third time I would mute them and if they continued once they were back from mute, I would give them a formal warning.
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would explain that they need to request a rank and let a staff member have a look at their build but if they want advice now, I would be happy to give them some. If they carried on begging I would mute them and once they were unmuted, if they carried on I would warn them.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I love singing, reading and writing but also love spending time on Aliquam as it's such a friendly server and everyone is so welcoming. I have spent a year and a bit on Aliquam and still love it now.
[*]Additional: Thank you for taking the time to read my application ^-^

With the majority of the staff votes you've been approved for recruitment! Congratulations! We will contact you regarding the next step of recruitment.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440