• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff Application - Assistance/JrMod
Thread Modes
Lightbulb 
✔️ Nick/Ign • Hello! my name is Ame, I am a Male 15(YEARS OLD) And my username is Firb.

✔️Why should you be staff? • Oh buddy. I'm so glad you asked this question. I'm going to take you way way way back. Old school. When I first attended multiplayer which was around 1.5.2. I attended multiplayer because I played single player so much and wanted to try maybe playing with some friends....whiiiiicchhh I didn't really have at the time this was going on. I started playing on a server called "Mineplex"  and WOW this server had changed my life, and yes I agree this might be a little dramatic saying this changed my life, but you have to remember I didn't have any friends in the real world so having this game and the option to chat with other people on the server made me fall for Minecraft even harder. I made so many friends throughout this Minecraft era of 1.5. Around 1.6 is when I got introduced to a server that was becoming very popular for its Competitive Minecraft PvP game modes. This server was bad lion. I loved bad lion so much. I would play constantly nonstop trying to get more elo on the ranked system. After awhile of playing on bad lion, I started to gain more social skills. Not only talking to players was easier but also people in the real world. I was starting to gain more and more friends. My life was changing just because of Minecraft. Once Minecraft 1.7.10 came out which was awhile after 1.6. PvP was the biggest thing in Minecraft. After all of the years of Minecraft multiplayer's "endless possibilities" started to become smaller and smaller. To a point where everything started to become boring. I was becoming older and starting to get over it. Of course, I still loved the game but I just needed that spark to just keep on going. One day I was playing on an HCF server when someone in chat was typing "Looking for builders msg me" I had always loved building and was pretty decent at it so I messaged him back. I got on his server and started building for him. He loved my work. We started to make our own HCF and this is when I was introduced into the Staff Side of Minecraft. I started to become popular in the game and idol YouTubers became my friends. "Swirls" "Darlin" "Landen" "DJthread" "Cellsaver" and much more well-known players became people I would talk to on a daily basis. This made Minecraft so much more enjoyable as a player. After awhile the server, unfortunately, shut down. Djthread quit Minecraft, Darlin moved on to different servers, Cell Saver got a staff position on a better server. It was just me and Landen left. We had no idea what to do. We decided to try out a server called "McTeams" He became the developer of the server and since I knew him so well I got an Administration rank on the server. After McTeams shut down and Landen quit Minecraft. I decided I needed a break. This break lasted 8 months. I came back about a month ago and I'm already fading away again. I need something powerful like this in my life again. I have had so much experience through the years and I woud like to use my experience to the good of the server if you give me the chance to do so.

✔️My Experience with staff and minecraft?  As of this moment. I'm your best bet as Staff. I have so much experience with Minecraft and just a head full of experience of organizing managing and just making everyone feel welcome. People love me because I have an open mind about everything. I have a different personality. I'm fun to talk to, hang out with, even a good therapist if you're in the middle of anything I'm here. I got anyone's back no matter what. You would want to choose me over others because of I'm so unique in every way possible. I think differently about everything. I don't give up. If you give me an impossible job, I will do my best to get it done. I will take your ideas and make them even better, I will take your advice and work on it deeply. I'm so willing to be able to take this applying opportunity to tell you that I'm so excited and ready for this staff position.

[IN-GAME EXPERIENCE] McTeams Experience- The reason I was chosen to be an admin over others was because of my soft personality that players enjoyed being around so much. I wasn't only everyone would look up to I was also someone people thought of an idol that was a best friend to everyone. This made me so much more vulnerable to everyone.

✔️Are you in another servers' staff, if so where  No! in fact I am not. Hoping for this one.

✔️Timezone?  Pacific Timezone

✔️Daily time on server?  6 Hours Daily.

✔️Somebody is overusing capslock, what do you do•  in my opinion they are different types of caps, in this case, you mentioned overusing caps, which isn't acceptable. Yes warnings do apply before a punishment and I understand that. After warnings if this specified player does not listen a punishment will be placed based on how aggresive these caps were. When I say I agressive I mean by caps with "vulgar" language would be a longer mute because this player is just certainly asking for trouble.

✔️Somebody is begging for rankup, what to do?  Usually players on minecraft age from 8-12 and these players are usually the ones lacking instruction of whats going on, in dfferent servers. Here is an example of what I would say to myself or another staff member who is having trouble with a younger player asking for a rankup. Relax. Please. They're younger than you? give them more patience, yes they will get on your nerves. They will get you so mad sometimes that you just wanna quit Minecraft in general. Take deep breaths and try putting yourself in their shoes for a second. You're older than them which also means you need to be more mature about situations. If the younger people are not understanding the way you run things, that is completely fine. Try explaining things to them in a way where they also can understand. Don't act like you're better than them just because you're older and have more experience than them. They are players just like you are. Tell them that it takes time to get a rank, and a lack of effort of asking isn't going to get them anywhere, make sure you get that point across clearly so they understand the ranking system as much as you do.

[INGAME EXPERIENCE]McTeams Experience - A young player around "11" join the McTeams teamspeak3server and wanted to complain about a hacker. Started screaming and getting more annoying every second. Saying "shitty server" "staff don't help" I calmed him down by saying. I'm very sorry I'm going to dedicate as much as of my time you need. I'm going to help you get everything you need back as long as you can relax and realize what you're saying. He calmed down saying " I don't understand" What I told him is I'm going to help you through it all as long as you calm down for a second. I tried going on his level and talk to him like one of his buddies. Talking to someone like you're already their friend makes them feel so much more comfortable with you.

✔️Something about me? I would like to talk about my early days (you dont have to listen just additional info)  this takes me back to my early days. In my neighborhood, I was always the very young kid on the block that no one really wanted to hang out or play with. So one day I stopped by one of the older kid's house, he was playing this game that I've never even heard of before....This game was Minecraft. The world of imagination and endless possibilities. I was stunned when I first saw him interacting with the game. When I got home that day I asked my dad If I could use his Mac Desktop to play this new game I found. So I hopped right on and played the demo version. I instantly fell in love with it. My family bought the actual game for me around March 2013... So around 1.5 Minecraft. At this point, I had no idea about was waiting for me in the multiplayer game mode. 

✔️So any additional? No! this about sums it up for me. Thanks for taking the time to read this staff app. I put in a lot of effort and I hope it pays out!

Best Regards, Ame / Firb

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You're not Familiar or higher; Your playtime is less than 24 hours) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440