• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: My Jr.Mod Request
Thread Modes
Music 
Nickname: ThaMineStriker
Why you should be in our staff: I believe I should be a part of Aliquam's staff team because of my sheer passion for this server. I have been actively playing on Aliquam for quite the while now, and the reason why is because of the server's very inviting and respectful community due to the helpful moderation from all of the staff members it has, and I really would like to help that cause even more. Throughout all of my time playing here, I have not yet met a single troll, in fact, almost everyone here is the exact opposite, hence the exact reason I think I could be a good staff member here. If I were staff, I would make sure that every player can have the same experience that I have had so far, because I believe that is something precious and is what really makes this server stand out from all of the other creative servers out there. A second reason why I would be best fit for staff is because of how I deal with problems. I believe the most fundamental way to make someone learn from their actions is to show them respect, equally as how I would want to be treated. For example, let's say someone was harassing another player in the chat. Before I would take action, I would make sure I was calm and composed so I would not make any rash decisions. Then, my first step of action would be to warn the player, stating how harassing somebody is not going to solve the problem, and instead act civilized, which is just as how I would like to be warned if I were to unknowingly cause harm. If the player's misdeameanors continued, I would give them the punishment necessary. Thirdly,, I believe I stand out from others applying for staff because of my motive. A large quantity of people yearning for a staff role only do it because of just the 'coolness' of being a staff, and having power over others. I am the complete opposite of this, because my motive is to help the server, and to only help the server. Finally, I believe I should be in Aliquam’s staff because although I do not have any prior experience to moderation, I am all ears to learning, and can adapt easily. Moderation is something that comes easy to me, as I've had to do that exact thing for 9 years now with my younger brother, which is one of the factors that has shaped me to wanting to join Aliquam's Team.
Experience if any: None.
Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: N/A.
What timezone are you living in: Eastern time zone in America.
How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I typically can be online from the time I get home from school, 3:00 PM EST, to 10:00 PM EST, depending on how long it takes me to do my homework. Furthermore, I am very active on the weekend, usually any time of the day, as I am not very busy most of the time.
Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would tell them to calm down with caps lock as it needlessly floods the chat, if they continue I punish them by giving them a mute with a reasonable time, based on how badly they spam caps lock.
Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would explain to them that patience is key if they would like to rankup, as countless of other people have requested for rankup, and them begging will only make their situation worse. I would give them a reasonably long mute if they continued after my warning.
Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: This server has really drawn me back to minecraft and building, which is one of the reasons why I would like to be staff.

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440