• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: JrMod Application
Thread Modes
Exclamation 
Nickname: Tillthen (If someone knows how to change the Profile-Name, (on aliquam.org website) please tell me.) 

Why you should be in our staff: Because, I play on this server for very long time. About 3 years now. I've got good experience with being in serwer staff, And I allways 
wanted to join Aliquam staff, to help you, to keep the server fine.

Experience if any: I was the owner of an minecraft server and well, I have got
experience with helping players and comming to terms with them. Helping when somebody
is not sure about something.

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No, I'm not. I had a server before.

What timezone are you living in: CEST

How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: 4 hours, sometimes even more.

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: First of all, warn or kick him; He needs to know, that he/she is breaking server rules. If it won't work, mute him for one or half an hour; If he will still overuse capslock I will still muting him for half an hour. I don't think banning is that case.

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Well, very similar procedure like in overusing capslock, but a litle bit other: [Inform to stop -> kick -> mute] Naturally only if he/she is BEGGING. If he/she is requesting to review the Plot, I'll do this, and give him/her a rankup, or tell, that's not enough.

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: My name is Piotr Wyrwas, I live in Austria for over three tears, and am 15 years old. Before it, I lived in Poland, but i've also got experience with english.

Additional: Well, Nothing more, but I have to add: My playtime is 5h 45min. But I changed my nickname four times. On the oldest one, I had over 20 DAYS of playtime.
And one additional thing more, I hope, I will be able to help the server in a near 
future  Smile If I won't be sure about something, I could allways ask the experienced  staff.
[Image: Ncp9D6s.png]

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440