• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application - Wherever you need me
Thread Modes
Code:
Code:
[list][*]Nickname: Kennedy461 (Kennedy) (Ken)
[*]Why you should be in our staff: I really wasn't planning on making an application, but after
being on the server for quite some time now, I've really come to like it (,especially with the
community). I would love the opportunity to join the staff online because it is rewarding to help
others. For me, in helping others, it helps me become a better person.
[*]Experience if any: I was a trainee on Mineplex for a short period of time. I ran a (small survival)
server for a few years back in 2013-2016.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I'm not.
[*]What timezone are you living in: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC -5
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: A few hours per day, I'm generally
on for 4+ hours each day
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I like to use reason to try and come
to an understanding why they're overusing capslock (as their first offense). If I can't talk to them
to stop, it would come down to a mute for a few days.
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I'd tell them that rank ups don't come without a
very substantial amount of effort, and tell them to utilize /req rank and look at /help builds.
Consistent asking would generally result in a mute or warning, but every situation is unique.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I have a big family, with 4 nieces and
nephews and siblings ranging up to 20 years older than me (18).
[*]Additional: Any result of this application I'll be content with :)
[/list]

With the majority of the staff votes you've been approved for recruitment! Congratulations! We will contact you regarding the next step of recruitment.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440