• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Wherever you need me
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: Ice 

[*]Why you should be in our staff: building is one of my main props i am i perfectionist i am never satisfied with just basic i build anything from rustic to modern medieval anything you need i will try to succeed to it as being done  

[*]Experience if any: Just building really 

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: i have been builder, mod, jr mod, co owner kind of ever rank out there since then servers have been shut down  

[*]What timezone are you living in: central 

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: as long as it is needed 

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would tell them to stop as it isn't with the rules if they are to not stop I would warn them. 

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Explain that I am not able to check their world and that they should use the command /request rank to request a higher staff member to check it out.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: i work most of the day but nights are mainly spent on my PC/game 

Your application does not meet our requirements (Your playtime is less than 24 hours and you are not Familiar rank or higher) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440