• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: anything i can do to be unbanned??
Thread Modes
Sad 
i really love the server and i really want to play on it. ill do whatever it takes to play again. please give me a 2nd chance. i know i broke the rules but I'm desperate to be unbanned. i really love this server and there is nothing close to as good as it. i dedicated lots of time into this server, and i feel like i wasted countless hours once i was banned. again, I'm aware i broke some rules, it was stupid of me, and ill do anything at all to be forgiven. please give some consideration. Sad please!  Sad Huh Undecided

(24 Aug 2015, 02:12 AM)fluffycrocodile Wrote: i really love the server and i really want to play on it. ill do whatever it takes to play again. please give me a 2nd chance. i know i broke the rules but I'm desperate to be unbanned. i really love this server and there is nothing close to as good as it. i dedicated lots of time into this server, and i feel like i wasted countless hours once i was banned. again, I'm aware i broke some rules, it was stupid of me, and ill do anything at all to be forgiven. please give some consideration. Sad please!  Sad Huh Undecided

Give her a second Chance

We already resolved this ban on the private messages

(03 Sep 2015, 09:15 PM)castro12321 Wrote: We already resolved this ban on the private messages

umm its been over a month, and im still not un banned
 pls respond
thnx

The thing is that I've personally responded to your PM message. But let's just say that again.

1. You were banned on 2015-08-24 IIRC, which makes you banned for less than a month. I've checked the date of the 1st post in this topic.
2. You have been unbanned. Are you still having messages that you weren't?

yeah still says im not

It should work now. Try to join.