• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: My application.
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: nopixelman
  • Why you should be in our staff: I like helping out people with questions and I'll do my best to maintain order, and you guys are looking for staff so I thought i'd support the team.
  • Experience if any: I've been admin on several other servers. I've helped out managing on servers, help players, maintaining order and peace and occasionally i was building.
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No I am not.
  • What timezone are you living in: GMT +1:00
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: About 2-3 hours, mostly evenings. Weekends is different. From midday till evening if needed.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I warn them about it and ask them politely to stop. If they don't listen after a few warnings I'll kick them and if that doesnt help a mute.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I go to their plot to see if it's worthy of a rankup and if not I calmly explain them why and that I only will rank them up if they improve.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I live in the Netherlands, i speak english, dutch and polish. I am 20 years old and now im studying at an Art Academy. I like to build!
  • Additional: I like cookies. Big Grin

By majority of votes your application has been applied for jMod!