• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Wherever I'm needed
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: Takkita
  • Why you should be in our staff: I'm generally the voice of reason. I like order and try to do things by the book whenever
    possible
  • Experience if any: none
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No
  • What timezone are you living in: Mountain Standard Time
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: Generally I'm on in the mornings and evenings. I get off
    during the nightly server maintenance and don't come back till the morning.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Remind them to not overuse caps. If they do not stop I will
    remind them again. If they continue to ignore the warning I'll kick them to get their attention. If that doesn't work I'll
    mute them for a short period. It really depends on their reactions though.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Remind them to use /modreq and treat it like spam if they continue.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I'm relatively new to multiplayer servers. I've had MC for a few
    years and started playing multiplayer so I can spend time with my little sister. I'm open to new experiences and love
    learning new things, which so far here has been a great learning experience. I'm always open to suggestions on how to improve
    my interactions with people. I really like building as well so this server has been the best thing for me to work on learning
    new building techniques.
  • Additional: I hope I can be of some use to the team. If I'm accepted I hope that the players are patient with me as I
    learn how to handle situations case by case as they come up. Thank you for the opportunity to apply.

By majority of votes your application has been applied for jMod!