• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application for Wherever Im Needed
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: Zombie_1
  • Why you should be in our staff: Because I have enjoyed this amazing server and I am part of the community! I missed the last recruitation time, so I'm not going to miss this one! I can also be calm when I need to.
  • Experience if any: I am familiar with the plugin you use for bans (MaxBans) and I am good at learning about most plugins. I also know how to play on Aliquam and I can help new players. 
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I am not staff on any servers, but sometimes I help my friends when they need help.
  • What timezone are you living in: I am in the Pacific Standard Time zone.
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I can spend 3-4 hours average every day, because I have school.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I calmly tell them to stop, I keep telling them to stop, and as a last resort, I would kick them, and if it continued even more, I would mute them.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I first tell them to build and then do /modreq rank to get a chance of rankup, if it continued, I would kick them, and finally if it continued way too long, I would mute them.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am in 7th grade (Please dont take this into consideration) and I am learning how to make bukkit plugins.
  • Additional: Nothing interesting Smile

By majority of votes your application has been applied for Assistant!