• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Aequoreal's Staff Application
Thread Modes
Heart 
Nickname:
Aequoreal
Time Zone:
EST ~ Canada

Why you should be in our staff:
I enjoy the server very much, and I'd love to be able to help out players to make their experience a lot more enjoyable while on the server. I also love meeting new people and becoming friends with them.

Experience if any:
I am an Upper Manager on a service team (Aevum Studios), I'm also Admin on a friends server (AmnesiaMC).

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:
Yes, As above I am a current Admin on AmnesiaMC

How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server:
I can spend many hours on the server, (over 12+ hours on some days). Although on Tuesdays I'm busy with school so I will not be on until 5 PM EST.

Somebody's overusing caps lock on the chat - what do you do:
I would politely tell the player they need to stop using excessive caps in chat, and proceed to read /rules. If they continue i would contact a higher staff.

Somebody's begging for rank up - what do you do:
I would politely explain to the player they need to use /request rank, and than wait for a staff member to review their work which could take up to 24 hours.

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long:
I go by Liv, I'm 17 and love to build and help others out. I'm very caring and I can talk a lot sometimes, I try not to talk everybody's head off though. I can also be very shy at times.

Additional:
I love the server. The community is very friendly and I love how the more you rank up the bigger your world gets.

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (Your playtime is less than 24 hours) and therefore is denied.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440