• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: [Suggestion] New Chat
Thread Modes
Hello Staff, I have a suggestion for adding a new chat for the server. That is for 'mature players'. I know there is one only for Polish speakers, English and Builders. I don't think one more could hurt.

Recently, a user in the server brought up a topic about WW3 and apparently its against the rules because it brings up politics and religious arguments which I absolutely agree with. I know this sever is child friendly but I've meet quite a few people that are over 17 on this server. Once in a while I know some of us wants to talk about something that isn't child appropriate like war, some violence we saw or just adult stuff, so I was thinking about creating a chat just for those people. I don't know if you could make a password for it or something but right now at this time of the night it sounds like a good idea to me.

Hrsult (if that's how you spell it) liked the idea also and he's 20 I think.

I know we can talk in private messages or just make the chat local, but I know some of us want to work on our OWN builds and talk  at the same time especially since its more than 2 of us.

One of the mods suggested to just get Skype or TS and talk on there but the thing is that it is not everyone are willing to give out their Skype Username or talk on TeamSpeak especially when its late in the evening. If we make a Skype group its only for those that we really are friends with, also that means we have to switch back and forth with the windows.

I know most servers just say 'no' to suggestions but I am willing to give it a try at 8:49pm.

Thank you for your time Smile

~Your "Coffee Addict" Umka450~

Messages In This Thread
[Suggestion] New Chat - by Umka450 - 24 Sep 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: [Suggestion] New Chat - by jeikobu__ - 24 Sep 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: [Suggestion] New Chat - by Umka450 - 24 Sep 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: [Suggestion] New Chat - by Clerisa - 14 Dec 2015, 02:31 AM
RE: [Suggestion] New Chat - by DrTray - 14 Dec 2015, 03:57 AM
RE: [Suggestion] New Chat - by MonkeyEngland - 30 Mar 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: [Suggestion] New Chat - by Umka450 - 31 Mar 2016, 06:41 AM
RE: [Suggestion] New Chat - by MonkeyEngland - 31 Mar 2016, 05:23 PM