• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: I was banned ;-;
Thread Modes
Thank you very much for spamming all over the forums. It was surely nice to delete your posts on Saturday evening instead of relaxing.

I'd gladly unban you, but you are still lying to us! You were saying that you ONLY told the name of the server, but you didn't, you actually have told the full IP of it. We have rules that aren't hidden anywhere, they're accessible under /rules and they're saying that advertising is forbidden. We hate adverts almost as much as griefing and advertising is permabannable instantly. Please note that you would be unbanned if not for your lies, offensive attitude and forum spam.

Froggydoodaa did it deliberately, knowing that she's breaking the rules. We never forced anybody to break the rules and we can't feel responsible for that. You being mean won't change that fact.

Please don't spam our forums again as it will be considered as a normal spam which result in forums ban. I hope you understand that you broke one of our most important rules and you're not helping yourself in this situation.

Cheers,
jeikobu__
Technical and Staff Management Admin

Messages In This Thread
I was banned ;-; - by BadgerPlayz - 25 Sep 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: I was banned ;-; - by Feriach - 25 Sep 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: I was banned ;-; - by BadgerPlayz - 25 Sep 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: I was banned ;-; - by jeikobu__ - 26 Sep 2015, 08:00 PM