• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: [Suggestion] Idea for the server.
Thread Modes
Hello! 

This post is about a idea that went throught my mind and I wanted to share it to see what you guys think, hopefully you guys like it, I think it will do good in a certain way [Pd: My first post, better make it good]

SO, my idea is to add a new chat channel for the hispanic community, a SP chat, you probs are saying, but I haven't seen spanish on the server.. Yeah, because if you talk any other language than EN in the EN chat you get warnings and etc. Same in the PL chat.

I say spanish since is one of the most speaked languages and I know for sure people will aprecciate it. And you people can't say "oh no one will join it" Because the PL chat is empty almost all the time also, and Im sure some spanish people will join! Me and some friends would for sure.

It would just be translate [Good, not Google Translate e.e] The rules and etc to Spanish, which I know some people could help [I could for example since Im a native speaker, but I know other people would also] And will make the server better in my opinion <3

HOPE you guys like me idea, please reply if you think it's either a good, bad or kind of good idea, all criticism and additional things are appreciated. Thanks~~

-Educov
Special Dude
Minecraft... Server.

Messages In This Thread
[Suggestion] Idea for the server. - by Educov - 29 Nov 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: Idea for the server. - by Umka450 - 29 Nov 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Idea for the server. - by jeikobu__ - 29 Nov 2015, 09:23 PM