• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: IM IMPORTANT! (Ban) (Stuka aka built)
Thread Modes
Since I'm not the one to decide on your unban (as I've been the one to ban you) I can say only a few words.

If you honestly think I'm deciding on banning a Builder by myself then I'm sorry, but you're wrong. We're deciding on that as a collective; it means that Castro, Feriach and I agreed on it. You've been banned for advertising, but were also known for multiple cases of trolling, being mean and using inappropriate language on public chat - that's why you've been banned. Saying that you've been banned "out of nowhere" is a big overstatement. As an admin who did the command, this is all I have to say.

But I have something to say as a person as well. I feel mistreated and disgusted on how you attack me publicly for decision we've made. If I would pick favourites I wouldn't be an admin, uh? Don't you think that they would unban you if I'd ban you only by my own call without considering their opinion? You're being ridiculous, and making a demon out of me makes me sick.

I've already asked Feriach to look at the case. I wouldn't normally bother with responding in an appeal in which I'm on one of the sides, but your attacks forced me to make at least a try on defending myself.

Have a good day,
jeikobu__
Staff Management and Technical Administrator

Messages In This Thread
IM IMPORTANT! (Ban) (Stuka aka built) - by _Stuka_ - 21 Dec 2015, 01:02 AM
RE: IM IMPORTANT! (Ban) (Stuka aka built) - by jeikobu__ - 23 Dec 2015, 03:14 PM