• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: List of Suggestions!
Thread Modes
(1) This seems to be a nice idea and I already have a vision for making it easy to use. It might be added as a new option in our shop.

(2) This one might be tricky to add but we'll think about it. I wouldn't expect it to show anytime soon since we're very time-constrained.

(3) There were (and are) plans to add it, but somehow it didn't pass into the production phase. It certainly won't be added to [TAB] list as it's already bloated enough but /who? It's certainly possible.

(4) This seems to be a misbehaviour of our Chat plugin. I'm gonna look into it next Saturday.

(5) Doable.

(6) 24 hour time is an international standard; we're not an American server but an international one. I understand that a big part of our playerbase is American but rest of the world looks at the time the other way. Also, this would require us to change massive amounts of code. If you can talk me into it I may look into it but I'm pretty reluctant on that.

(7) I can't see this working. It doesn't look to be that easy to implement without allowing players to change the nicknames which we don't want.

(8) Again, seems to be a bug. It shouldn't be possible to do that without being subscribed.

Cheers,
jeikobu__

Messages In This Thread
List of Suggestions! - by ItsMrFlippy - 25 Jun 2016, 05:13 AM
RE: List of Suggestions! - by jeikobu__ - 25 Jun 2016, 09:11 PM